Your privacy is important to us. We believe it is important for you to know how we treat the information we receive from you, on the Internet. This privacy statement explains what personal data we, STEMROBO Technologies Pvt Limited (“STEMROBO Technologies ”, “STEMROBO” or “we”), collect from you, through our interactions with you on this website, and how we use that data.
In simplified form (described below in greater detail), our Policy can be summarized as follows:
- We may collect some information about you, as described in this Policy, but you have some choices about how much you share about yourself.
- We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age.
- We will not sell your personal information but may share such information with our vendors and our Clients in connection with providing the Services.
- If we use a third party to assist us, they will be bound to protect your information.
- We may collect, use and share aggregated, anonymous information about our users.
This Privacy Terms apply to the main website www.tinkerlearning.com . Please note that these websites may include links to websites of third parties whose privacy practices differ from those of STEMROBO Technologies. If you provide personal data to any of those websites your data is governed by their privacy statements.
Scope and Usage of Data
Personal information you give to us
STEMROBO Technologies collects data to operate this website. You provide some of this data directly, Contact us form, Subscribe Us etc. Typically, the contact information we collect is used by us to respond to your enquiry, or allow you to access specific account information. We may execute other activities such as marketing campaign, promotional communications for which consent is taken appropriately or another appropriate lawful basis for the processing is identified.
In general, you can visit STEMROBO Technologies on the World Wide Web without telling us who you are. Our web servers or affiliates who provide analytics and performance enhancement services collect IP address, operating system details, browsing details, device details and language settings. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed and similar information. STEMROBO Technologies uses this information to measure the site usage, improve content and to ensure safety and security as well enhance performance of the website.
You can make choices about our collection and use of your data. For example, you may want to access, edit or remove the personal information in your STEMROBO Technologies website or microsite account, change your password, or close your account. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with STEMROBO Technologies, and the choices you make, including your privacy settings. The data we collect can include the following:
- Name and contact data: We collect first and last name, email address, postal address, country, phone number and other similar contact data
- Credentials: We collect passwords(in industry standard encrypted & hashed form) used for authentication and account access, where this function is available.
Purpose of Data Uses
STEMROBO Technologies uses the data we collect for 2 main purposes, described in more detail below: to operate our business and this website; and to send communications, including promotional communications.
- Security and Safety: We use data to protect the security and safety of our website.
- Communications: We use data we collect to communicate with you and personalize our communications with you. Additionally, you can sign up for email subscriptions and choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from STEMROBO Technologies by email, SMS, post and telephone or other means of communication.
Sharing of data
We share personal data among STEMROBO Technologies affiliates and subsidiaries. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we’ve hired to assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data to provide those functions.
We usually do not share other personal data collected from the websites with other third parties. However, this may happen if:
- You request or authorize us to do so;
- We need to comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process
We need to operate and also maintain the security of this website, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks;
Information We Collect About You
Information You Provide While Using Our Services On www.tinkermart.in
Information that is necessary for the use of the Services.
We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use our Services:
- Account Information: When you sign up for the services you create a user account (“STEMROBO Account”), we require certain information such as your first name, last name and email address to provide you with access to your individual user account for www.tinkermart.in.
- The information you provide through live chats as support: The Services also include live chat support, customer support, where you may send any questions to us regarding the Services. When you speak to one of our representatives regarding any question, issue or problem you may have, you will be asked to provide your contact information, a summary of the problem and any other information that would be helpful to us in resolving the issue.
- The collection of this information by us is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. If the requested information is not provided, we may not be able or in a position to provide you with all the requested services or resolve your issues.
- We retain your account information with us until you delete your STEMROBO Account. We also retain some of your information which is necessary to comply with our legal obligations in resolving disputes, enforcing our agreements, supporting business operations and continuing to develop and improving the Services.
When You Buy Something From Our Website, As Part Of The Buying And Selling Process, We Collect The Personal Information You Give Us Such As Your Name, Address And Email Address.
IP Address: When you browse our website, we also automatically collect your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address to provide us with the information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system and serve you a better site interfacing experience.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates.
Note: For security reasons, some of our services require a provision of contact information such as email address or phone number from you. This information is required to provide you with these Services. Please note that you are responsible for receiving consent if you use these Services on behalf of another person.
Your Consent Obtainment
Automatically Collected Information From Your Use Of Our Website, Services
When you use our services, we automatically collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them. This information collection is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, which enables us to comply with legal obligations.
Machine and Connection Information: We collect information about your computer or other devices you use to access our Services. This machine information includes your connection type and settings when you install, access, update or use our services. We also collect these types of your device information – IP address, your approximate location, URLs of referring, etc. to provide you with a better service accessibility and experience.
Information Collection Upon Transactions
Payment Transaction Related Information: STEMROBO may collect information related to your payment transactions through different Services we offer, including the product name, type of payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, tax amount, credit card number, credit card expiration date, cardholder name (if provided), basic information like first name, last name, phone, address, country, state, city, postal code, and other details connected with transactions.
We use Razorpay, and Paypal for processing payments. We/Razorpay/Paypal do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted by the respective payment gateways when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used, as long as it is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is completed, your purchase transaction information or card details are not saved by the payment gateways.
- Storing your Preferences and Settings – Settings that enable our website to operate correctly or that maintain your preferences over time may be stored on your device.
- Sign-in and Authentication – When you sign into our website using your credentials, we store a unique ID number, and the time you signed in, in an encrypted cookie on your device. This cookie allows you to move from page to page within the site without having to sign in again on each page. You can also save your sign-in information so you do not have to sign in each time you return to the site.
- Social Media – Some of our websites include social media cookies, including those that enable users who are logged in to the social media service to share content via that service.
Some of the cookies we commonly use are listed below. This list is not exhaustive, but it is intended to illustrate the main reasons we typically set cookies. If you visit one of our websites, the site may set some or all of the following cookies:
How to Control Cookies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to block or delete them. For example, certain browser allow to block or delete cookies by clicking Settings > Privacy > Cookies. To find information about specific browsers, please visit the browser developer’s website.
Your Communications Preferences
If you receive promotional email from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in those emails. You can also opt out of email subscriptions and choose whether to share your contact information with STEMROBO Technologies.
How to Contact Us
If you have a privacy concern, complaint or a question regarding this privacy statement, please direct it to the Chief Privacy Officer of STEMROBO Technologies through Contact Us Form or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
European Data Protection Rights – GDPR
When we process personal data about you, we do so with your consent and/or as necessary to provide the website you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfill other legitimate interests of STEMROBO Technologies as described in this privacy statement.
Below, you will find additional privacy information that you may find important. STEMROBO Technologies adheres to applicable data protection laws in the European Economic Area, which if applicable includes the following rights:
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw consent at any time for future processing;
- You have a right to request from us, a “data controller” as defined in the law, access to and rectification of your personal data;
- You have a right to request from us that your personal data are erased, subject to certain exceptions;
- You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data; and
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
Security of Personal Data
STEMROBO Technologies is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security Technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Where We Store and Process Personal Data
Personal data collected by STEMROBO Technologies may be stored and processed in your region, in India, and in any other country where STEMROBO Technologies or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers operate facilities. The storage location(s) are chosen in order to operate efficiently, to improve performance and to create redundancies in order to protect the data in the event of an outage or other problem. We take steps to ensure that the data we collect under this privacy statement is processed according to the provisions of this statement and the requirements of applicable law wherever the data is located.
We transfer personal data from the European Economic Area and Switzerland to other countries, some of which have not been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection. When we do, we use a variety of legal mechanisms, including contracts, to help ensure your rights and protections travel with your data.
Our Retention of Personal Data
STEMROBO Technologies retains personal data for as long as necessary to provide the access to and use of the website, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types and purposes, actual retention periods can vary significantly.
You have certain rights under the Data Protection Laws with respect to your personal data. Such rights may include, but are not limited to, the right to request access to your personal data, that your personal data be corrected or deleted, to restrict the processing of your personal data or to object to processing of your personal data. To exercise such rights, you may contact us at email@example.com. Specifically, and without limiting your rights under the Data Protection Laws, you may do any of the following:
- request access to your personal data to be able to correct, amend, or delete such personal data where it is inaccurate or has been processed in violation of the Privacy Shield Principles,
- request that your personal data not be used for a purpose that is materially different from the purposes for which it was originally collected or for purposes subsequently authorized by you; or
- request that we do not disclose your personal data to third parties (other than those that are acting as our agent to perform tasks on our behalf, such as payment and data processors). However, as the core functionality of the Services require that we share your personal data with Clients, you will not be able to use the Services if you request that we not disclose your personal data to Clients.
As described in this Policy, we may share personal data with third parties and may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We may update this privacy statement from time to time. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to learn how STEMROBO Technologies is protecting your information.